If you have been arrested for a criminal offense, then you need to get defense from an experienced attorney to avoid conviction. At Wilfert Law, P.C., we are known for our extensive legal abilities aggressive approach to your case.
When you work with us, you will get the benefit of working with a team that has the following qualifications:
- Hundreds of cases successfully defended
- Legal team comprised of former law enforcement officers and a former Deputy District Attorney that have a unique view into the criminal justice system
- Additional training in drug crimes, gang-related crimes, violent crimes, and theft crimes.
- An excellent rating of 9.6 on Avvo®, a respected legal rating system
At our firm, we don't just pick up where the police left off. We start from the beginning and thoroughly investigate every detail of your case. Often, we find additional information that allows us to get your case dismissed! Still aren't convinced that we are the right firm for you? Take a look at some of our representative cases and read testimonials by our former clients to learn how we've helped countless others!
Do you handle my case?
Wilfert Law, P.C. takes on a wide variety of criminal cases, involving both misdemeanors and felonies. We even take on federal offenses that are often much more difficult to defend.
Here are some of the common cases that we take on:
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Drug-related offenses
- Theft crimes
- Crimes by juveniles
- White collar crimes
- Domestic violence
- Crimes of violence
- Police misconduct & brutality
If you have questions about your case and what we can do to defend you, discuss your case with us at your free initial consultation! We will find out your goals for the case and come up with a unique plan of action.