Get Defense From An Experienced Team
If you were recently arrested for domestic violence, then you need to speak with our lawyers at once.
You may be facing serious penalties including:
- Jail time
- Completion of certain programs
- Lose contact with your family after the issuance of a protective order
- Loss of child custody or visitation rights
Why You Should Work with Our Legal Team
To make sure that you have a team that delivers best possible representation, call Wilfert Law, P.C.
Here are some reasons that you should hire our Ventura criminal defense firm:
- We have successfully handled a number of cases related to domestic violence and violent crimes.
- Our legal team is comprised of former law enforcement officials and prosecutors who have an insider's perspective on the criminal justice system and police procedure.
- We have over a decade of experience in criminal law.
- Clients can receive a free consultation for their charges to get an honest assessment of what they can expect.
- Our sole purpose is to make sure that you receive a positive outcome.
Domestic violence may be charged if assault, battery, or any other violent crime is committed toward a family member, domestic partner or cohabitant. Penalties and charges will largely depend on the circumstances, the relationship, the location of arrest, and many other factors.
California Domestic Violence Laws
Under California law, it is illegal to use physical force or threaten harm against a domestic partner. Many innocent individuals are accused of domestic violence in California based on a false allegation or as a result of self-defense. California's aggressive justice system can prosecute domestic violence cases in an unfair manner.
People make false allegations because of jealousy, anger, or to get the upper hand in a custody dispute. Whatever the circumstances, our team can prepare a defense to make known the truth. We know what details to evaluate and can thoroughly investigate your case to prevent a wrongful conviction.
Free Consultation From a Legal Team With a History of Success in Domestic Violence Cases
Our team knows what you are experiencing because we have handled other similar cases in the past. With the high level of emotional frustrations, your case will require a compassionate and aggressive team. Our head attorney can fight passionately for a dismissal of your charge. If you are arrested for domestic violence, you still have a strong chance of avoiding a conviction.
We can fight to get your charges reduced or dismissed. By securing the legal assistance of our domestic violence defense attorneys at once, you can gain a better chance of obtaining a favorable case result.